Wireless problem

Ok I have looked and see a few problems like mine so im going to ask. This is my secound player and they both act the same so i know its not a hardware fault and i have reset factory defaults 100s of time and still get this.

If i set the wireless network up the player random reboots or just starts up on its own about 10 times a day. I have tryed everything i can think of to sort this out but nothing works it just reboots to often to be worth the s**t

If I do a factory reset and dont setup the network it works 100% and as far as i can see it has never rebooted or started up itseld.

as there is noway to turn the radio off the only way to fix it for me is to reset the player

please fix this and if anyone has the same prob or any ideas on whats going on please help.

It sounds like an issue, you wish to post this to the SMP issues forum:

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Issue/idb-p/streaming_issues

I managed to fix the problem. It was down to the uPnP on my router (virgin media superhub). I read that the superhub restarts other devices like internet radios and stuff so I turned the uPnP off and it hasnt rebooted since :slight_smile:

I tried streaming a video form my Media Server and WD TV Live could not find the SRT subtitles, even though it is saved in the same folder with the same name. It works fie if I were to plug in a portable hard disk directly. i am using 1.07.15 latast Firmware. Any help please? Thanks.

skt0173 wrote:

I tried streaming a video form my Media Server and WD TV Live could not find the SRT subtitles, even though it is saved in the same folder with the same name. It works fie if I were to plug in a portable hard disk directly. i am using 1.07.15 latast Firmware. Any help please? Thanks.

Try connecting via network shares. Some media servers do not serve subtitles.