New Release - Firmware Version 1.07.15 for WD TV Live Streaming Media Player (2/29/12)

Hi from Germany,

just to give my 50 cent to this topic.

Most of the services here in Germany are pretty useless (e.g… I don’t need 2-3 internet radio tools) and I am jealous to hear that u guys out there have Hulu, BBC, Netflix and other stuff.

I can watch some kind of amateur digital internet videos or 2 minutes scenes cutted out of some random simpsons episodes (I am so excited !! :confounded:) or video trailers in English (how fancy is that, huh ?).

Enough sarcasm, what is my point here ?

I made that upgrade, because finally I was able to see MLB.TV ( this is what I thought), but no, surprise again. I see the service starting, can watch game recaps, but live stream ? No, sir, all I see is, the menu bar, but the screen remains black.

Running through this community proves that I am not the only one with this issue. It is streaming on all other devices with no issue.

So next to other issues, as described in this thread and the fact the WD Photos isn’t showing a single tiny picture out of the sudden, I am really really impressed.

1 Like