Generate Themes

Hello

Is there no designer for creating themes?

To change the XML just in a Texteditor is “heavy”

Thanks

No.

Hi. My question its simple. i need to  modify a theme without the tab configuration, services and nothing less Music , Videos and Photos. Its possible this? or any way to edit any xml on the zip to get rid of these options? The idea its to make any “fingermania” for kids avoiding delete files and or changing configurations . Its a WD TV Live Streaming

Thanks

I am new to the wdtv live smp. had one for  a little over a week. I began modding the Mochi theme a few days ago so I would have a theme for older sets and older eyes. Most is going well I managed to change views and mod the home screen to include the rss link. Also modified pandora to be more legible on old set. Only snag is recently titles have been behaving strange. Seems to be a font cache problem. Is this a common problem or something I have screwed up in the XML.

some images are below the first shows the strange font behavior

Would a Device Reset help?

I was dreading it but did a device reset and everything seems normal again. Was only dreading the reset because the last time it took quite a while to get the network back and things were sluggish for awhile… This time no problem. Actually  the system is performing much better . Only thing that Seems to be different is the setting for  get info is  on manual now. Sorry for the unnecessary post.

Can you give link to mochi theme or upload it to mediafire, please? Im looking also for -legacy theme-.

I downloaded and extracted the theme  from the old gpl package here

http://support.wdc.com/product/download.asp?groupid=1011&sid=161&lang=en

there is more info on how to do this elsewhere in the forum.

As far as I know there is no current release of Mochi availiable because the new gpl packs are encrypted and contain no theme.

That is why I had to add the RSS link on the homepage myself. If I am wrong I would Really appreciate  info on how to get the new theme release myself. I am sure with the addition of  new services there is a chunk of images and xmls missing, and old unneeded stuff as well.

If you want I could put the xml and Images  for the Rss link and animation  up for download but since I am new to skinning wdtv live It would be best to get the original Mochi from the gpl download page . Mine is quite altered and untested.