Occasional Visitor
shortnsweet8

WD TV Live Plus & ASUS N10 Adapter Issue

I have been using my ASUS N10 wireless adapter just fine in my Live Plus. I have read that it is no longer compatable with firmware version 1.06.16_B. However, I do not think this is the issue here.

The adapter pulls other wireless networks, it just will not see mine. I used to have to hand jam the information in and it would pull the network, but now it isn't even seeing my network. I use a Belkin router and have WPA2 PSK encryption that only consists of letters. So I do not think the encryption is the issue.

I have reset the device, I have power cycled it, I have tried the adapter on other devices. 

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? 

Thanks!

Honored Contributor
richUK

Re: WD TV Live Plus & ASUS N10 Adapter Issue

You could reset the router and also remove the encryption for test purposes. Do you hide your SSID.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WDTV Live Streaming; WDTV Live; WD Live Hub; My Book Live. Running Windows XP on a PC / Laptop.
Occasional Visitor
shortnsweet8

Already did that. The encryption is not the issue because it used to work, then stopped one day. Everything is up to date with the firmware. I am a networking professional, so any of the basic troubleshooting steps have been done. 

Honored Contributor
TonyPh12345

I'm unclear on this statement:

>>> I have reset the device, I have power cycled it, I have tried the adapter on other devices. 

... did it work on the other devices?

===Live SMP / Live Hub x2 / Live+ / Live x2 / 24 TBytes of QNAP + WD NAS ===
Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Western Digital Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Community Terms of Service | Site Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD