WD TV Live Plus & ASUS N10 Adapter Issue

I have been using my ASUS N10 wireless adapter just fine in my Live Plus. I have read that it is no longer compatable with firmware version 1.06.16_B. However, I do not think this is the issue here.

The adapter pulls other wireless networks, it just will not see mine. I used to have to hand jam the information in and it would pull the network, but now it isn’t even seeing my network. I use a Belkin router and have WPA2 PSK encryption that only consists of letters. So I do not think the encryption is the issue.

I have reset the device, I have power cycled it, I have tried the adapter on other devices. 

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? 

Thanks!

You could reset the router and also remove the encryption for test purposes. Do you hide your SSID.

Already did that. The encryption is not the issue because it used to work, then stopped one day. Everything is up to date with the firmware. I am a networking professional, so any of the basic troubleshooting steps have been done. 

I’m unclear on this statement:

I have reset the device, I have power cycled it, I have tried the adapter on other devices. 

… did it work on the other devices?