WD TV Live Plus Won't play Queue

Latest problem from this rather flaky,  tempermental unit: I can get into Netflix and my  Watch Instantly Queue, but it won’t play the film, I get an error message " “Sorry, this title cannot be watched instantly at this time, try later or chose another film”. NONE of my queue works. It works fine on my computer, netflix support shows all well at their end and that is an issue with Live TV Plus… I removed the power supply and plugged back in. I did not do a reset and reregister with Netflix since it connects with them … I just can not watch movies. My unit’s firmware is 1.03.29_B .  Youtube works fine, so it is not my network… Clues?

You could try the beta software…

Thanks for the suggestion, I checked out the posts on the beta: the firmware upgrade seems to address an hdmi issue not this - plus,  I think I should have customer service walk me through it lest I turn the unit into a brick…it seems a bit daunting to me…

I just tried using the re-set button so I could try to re-register with netflix;; the odd thing is that it would NOT re-set… instead of getting the registration code to enter into my netflix account, it went to my (useless, non playing) queue as if nothing happened. - another odd thing is that it will play ONE of the 10 movies in the Queue but not the others. I tried deleting and re-entering them with the same result… I think I wasted $140… too late to return to bestbuy,

Well, I did a reset using the menu to go back to default settings and then re-registered. Same deal: won’t play the queue. I rechecked the netflix on the computer and the Watch Instantly would not work there either: I called customer support and they said they were having problems with W Instantly which was manifesting itself on AV receivers like the WD and the site. The bottom line is: it could be a netflix issue. I will go to bed and see if it all works in tomorrow - hopefully one of these days netflix and the AV receiver manufacturers will come up with a way to play nice with each other…