USB WiFi Network Adaptor Compatibility

Hi, I was just wondering if the following will work in my WD TV Live Media Player: Cisco-Linksys WUSB600N Dual-Band Wireless-N USB Network Adapter. Since I will like to stream the Videos wirelessly from my computer at a 5GHZ rate. I already own a Cysco E300 Router…

Thanks,

Francis Nanco

www.EcoXport.com

I have been using the WUSB600N V2 adapter since August, and it has been working great for me. I am using it with a Netgear WNDR3700 V1. With this combination I can dedicate the 5GHz radio to video streaming and the 3700 uses internal algorithms to give priority to the video streaming. It sounds like you want to do the same thing.

If you look at the list of approved adapters, you will see that both versions of the WUSSB600N are listed.

Approved Adapters

Great, Thanks…

But it´s a shame that this router it´s not supported: 

Buffalo Technology Nfiniti Wireless-N High Power Router & Access Point WZR-HP-G300NH

It has a great featured of BitTorrent integrated with no need to leave the PC on to download the torrents…

fnanco wrote:

Great, Thanks…

But it´s a shame that this router it´s not supported: 

Buffalo Technology Nfiniti Wireless-N High Power Router & Access Point WZR-HP-G300NH

It has a great featured of BitTorrent integrated with no need to leave the PC on to download the torrents…

The WDTV will run with any router, it’s just the wireless adapter that needs to be right for the drivers.

By the way, the buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH router will not do the 5ghz band you said you wanted to use.

Works great with EnGenius EUB9801 and D’Link 1522 as bridge connected to D’link 655 v4 1.21 firmware.