Network drops every approx 4 minutes

TheTooleMan wrote:

Bill_S, You say I “should know.” How would I know? I didn’t know what I was doing was called “cross-posting.” Each of my posts was separate and individual unto itself, addressing different aspects of the WDTV Live forum topics with a similar idea. But I have said my piece, and I won’t repeat myself.

SjefDeKlerk wrote:

Bill_S wrote:

It’s something to me.  You should know that cross-posting is not allowed.  I understand you are upset, but please stop because I will remove them. 

I admire your patience, I’d have banned this guy a long time ago. I despise childish behaviour like this. Besides, he doesn’t even have a point, since Netflix can’t work on 8655

Hey, SjefDeKlerk: what is 8655? Should I know that? I’m just a dumb person who bought this thing so I could watch TV on it.

As for my “childish behavior,” I noted your previous remarks to others seem very critical of anyone who is struggling to understand what you are saying. People come here for help, and don’t need additional roadblocks to enjoying this product. You don’ t help people by insulting them first.

Are you saying that you are enjoying this product?? The 8655 is the chip that runs the Live.

http://brianx.com/tech/wdtv-live-hd-review.html