ASUS USB-N13 does not work, please help

I doubt the distance is a problem as I have connected from same distance with other devices eg. phone, tablet, notebooks. The router is on the next house level, the wdtv at the ground level living room.> > > > * * *

arrow201 wrote:

I’m using a ASUS USB-N13 on my Live Plus with no problems, though i’m using  firmware 1.04.10_B.

I haven’t upgraded my unit to 1.04.22_B, so i don’t know if there’s a problem with the latest firmware or not.

I certainly don’t have a problem with up/down signal strength …i’ve had zero problems with streaming

…how far away is your router from the unit ?

On WDTV list, it’s mentioned version is 1.10 but when I plug the N13 to my notebook, it’s mentioned driver version was

1.4.6.0 I checked drivers on ASUS site but only have v1.4.6.0 and v.3.1.0.0.

No, no …1.10 is the hardware version of the N-13, …“1.4.6.0” is a windows driver and is not related in anyway. Don’t try to

do any sort of comparison this way.  The Live Plus unit has it’s own software/driver for the N-13 and is made to work with

hardware version 1.10.  When i bought my N-13, i could not find the version on the package or on the N-13 itself, i just

took a chance and it worked.