Wd hd live plus content license key

I have deleted the content license key in the system settings and I would like to know where can i redownload it at or get info about it.

How did you do that?   

Content License Keys aren’t accessible via the settings.

You can only SEE the NetFlix ESN, but that’s not a “Key,” that’s just a serial number.

And I thought that even if you were using WDLXTV and telnet’ed into the config and fiddled with it, that the next time you connected to YouTube, for instance, you were just issued a new licence Key – the same as what happens for a device that had no key issued yet.

So, if you’ve deleted it, a new one should just be issued.  If you’ve tried to alter your existing key, then you’re probably out of luck unless you can alter it back or delete it.

ADD:  I don’t honestly remember at the minute, but I thought that “Reset To Factory Defaults” did erase the keys and new ones were issued the next time you tried to access the services.

ADD#2:  Yeah, I just went over and peeked at WDLXTV… certainly if you delete/mangle your YouTube key, then essentially you have to re-flash with stock WD firmware, access YouTube to get a new key issued, and then flash back to WDLXTV.  I’m guessing it’s the same for all the other keys.  If they’re not present (either due to a new device, or through deletion), then the stock firmware just requests/generates/stores a new one the first time you try to access content.