Frustrating issues - have to reset because ff/rw etc does does not respond

KingT76 wrote:

I wanted to start a new thread, but I found this one so hope no-one minds me jumping on board as well.

I have exactly the same issue having to restart my WD TV Live (fm v1.16.13) after every video played.

This is my current setup.

Buffalo Bipac 7800 DX router (Upnp off)

QNAP 212 NAS using Twonkymedia v7.0.9

WD TV Live  v1.16.13

I have tried the following.

Rolled back WD firmware to various different versions, in fact almost back to the beginning, but still no change

Hard reset to WD live

Upgraded Twonkymedia to latest version on QNAP (downgraded back to previous version)

Removed and reinstalled Twonkymedia on QNAP

Restarted QNAP

Rebuilt .db on QNAP

It’s worth noting I have had this working once when first purchased. It stopped working properly when I upgraded the firmware.

I’m quite a tech savvy guy so I can pretty much try anything technical on this box if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks for any help.

It’s worth noting that this is the only device on my network that has issues. I’m able to stream to my wireless TV, Mac, Windows Laptop and iPhone without any issues at all.

If you have firmware 1.16.13 when you have a live streaming player gen3. This forum is for the original live and live plus.

You should post on the forum below. Note the picture at the top which shows the player.

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/bd-p/streaming_discussions