With regard to Tony's Guide

Spoke WAY too soon about not having problems.  I picked up a used copy of Godfather I…the rip was fine…there are 3 PGS’s…one is just the english translation of italian parts.  Nothing…I get no subtitles to show.  Avatar…District 9, Iron Man, Kill Bill, etc…all work

Any ideas?

Edit…I thought I would add this to see if any one has any ideas. 

1. I took my Subtitle files from Avatar and renamed them “The Godfather”…no problem showing the subtitles from Avatar at the appropriate times during The Godfather movie. 

2. I took the PGS of the subtitles for the entire movie and created the sub/idx file…no problem showing up.

WTH???   So, is there something I am missing here??  BDSup2Sub shows the “translation” subtitles from The Godfather…I just cant get the WD to recognize them once they are converted…for that file…

Edit x 2

I just found that the “translation” PGS of italian parts is missing some subtitles for the movie.  I looked at the translation parts for other parts of the movie…they show up.  The ones missing are when they are at the diner…they are present in the “full” subtitle file…but not in the smaller translation file.  Can I edit the main sub file to get them?