Watching YouTube Without Logging On

I’ve been using the WD TV Live Streaming Media Player for a few days. I want to watch videos on specific YouTube channels. In most cases, I’ll want to watch the latest uploads.

I prefer to watch YouTube without logging onto my own YouTube account. So far, all that I’ve been able to figure out how to do is go to Services, go to YouTube Videos, do a search, and select from the search results. Unfortunately, after watching one video, the choices are “Related Videos.” There seems to be no way to stick with the channel of choice, or sort videos on that channel.

I have searched the names of channels, which possibly does bring up all the videos on that channel, but not in a manageable order.

Am I missing something, or is that the extent of the capabilities for watching YouTube without logging on?

P.S. Lean back looks worse. 

Why not use the playlist option? And select the videos that you want to play in order. 

Alucardx23 wrote:

Why not use the playlist option? And select the videos that you want to play in order. 

Where is the playlist option?

I think if you select the option BACK TO VIDEOS on the right hand side above the related videos pane, it takes you back to your search results.

Hope this helps.

Ayhan

I think you have to be logged in to create and use playlists.