WDTVLive Help

As suggested, I started a new thread.  I am trying to set up my new box.  Got it two days ago.  I checked to make sure our computers can share files.  They can.  My router is the master.  The box connects to the internet through the router.  I attempt to join the network and it ask for user name and password.  Don’t have a clue.  I tried to submit what I thought was password and user name but it did not work.  Got everything so screwed up that I did a factory reset and started over.  Everything is to the point of connecting to the content of our computers and I stopped there until I can frigure out what to do.

I bought this box to be able to watch our streaming church service via the TV.  Any help or solutions would be deeply appreciated.

I did talk to mybook and listened to some music.  I tried to open some of my pic folders and it gave me an error message.  Once I get this thing figured out, I then have to explain it to the wife so she can watch her streaming 700 club via the TV.

gonefishing wrote:

As suggested, I started a new thread.  I am trying to set up my new box.  Got it two days ago. 

I doubt you’re in the right place, though.  This forum is for the 2009 model WDTV Live HD and 2010 model WDTV Live Plus.

The forum for the 2011 WDTV Live Streaming Media Player is here:

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-SMP-Discussions/bd-p/streaming_discussions

I don’t think you have any chance of watching the streaming video you want…  700 club and live church services?   That’s not a service available on the WDTV.   You’ve got a lot more homework to do.  :)