WD TV Live Plus outside USA

Hi, i bought this media center by mistake, i didnt realize at the moment that netflix pandora and all of the cool internet apps wouldnt work outside usa/canada. I learned to live with my misteke but all from the sudden the good guys on NETFLIX decide that the´ll enter the LATAM market so here I am  signed up in netflix and everything was just fine (i signed up on my computer)… then when i got home i tryed to use my netflix… i could log in “just fine” after i logged in some error 107 came up and said that i couldnt use this devise outside USA… any idea what could be happening?

(sorry my english)

You can’t use your unit where you live.   You’ll have to buy the newest hardware to use NetFlix Latin America.   See the sticky post at the top of this forum.

Since this is the brilliant desition opted by WD, i guess the idea is to use my PS3 and in the futurei i decide tu buy another media center… the aproch that WD gave to this is something to take notice… probably its a better idea after all to get another brand…

I-ROD wrote:

Since this is the brilliant desition opted by WD

Actually it’s a brilliant decision by Netflix (or rather by the studios) who only allow for these kinda licenses WD has to abide by.

I-ROD wrote:

probably its a better idea after all to get another brand…

Probably a really good idea would be to read up on it next time prior to purchase.