WD TV Live Plus and Live365

JohninLA wrote:

I tried the reset thing as a last resort. I hate having to reinput all those ids and passwords, but Live365 still won’t work. I contacted Tech Support and I got a reply that they had no complaints from other users, and will pass it up the line. It’s been 3 days, and no word. I’ve delted accounts, re-entered them, to no avail.

One other thing that happened since I “reset.” I am now asked for my network password everytime I go for  Network Shares. A window pops up asking for the id and pw, but is prefilled with “anonymous.” I hit enter, and it pulls up my folders. This is an extra, unnecessary step since I’m on a wired hookup. It’s never happened, both with the Live I had for a week, and now the Live Plus.

I’m beginning to think I should have stuck with the “Live” as it ran perfectly, no problems at all. So far with this box, I’ve had random reboots, can’t log in to Live365, now the password thing. At least, so far, Netflix is working.

Go to settings - network setting and change ‘Auto logon to network share’ to on. The unit will not ask for your user/password any more.