Trying to get Mojo theme for wd tv live

I  just bought a WD live plus and I cannot figre out how to install the original mojo theme with the cover boxes. I am currently using this theme for my live hub and all my thumbs are setup as coverboxes. Anyone have an idea how to do this I go to the themes on the live plus and mojo is not a theme listed. Any help is apreciated thanks

If you actually have a live plus then as far as I know it does not do themes. Is it a live plus or a live streaming player.

The only way to do “themes” on the Plus at all is using third-party firmware. 

But even then, Mojo is only for the Gen3 (SMP) and/or the Live Hub, so it won’t work with the Plus even if it is running the hacked firmware.

Themes will run on the old WDTV Live (Gen1)

with hacked “HubOSD” Firmware installed after loading WDLXTV firmware .(90% compatible … mainly missing Metadata display in Gallery View / View Info etc … all other Views are fine)  even if they were written for the Live Hub or SMP.

Linksheets, Poster Reflections also work on the old WDTV Live (Gen1)

Running one of my Live Hub Themes on my WDTV Live (Gen1) right now

There is Non-Flash Root bin also available for the WDTV Live Plus.

I’m a bit confused cause it will allow me to choose from different themes on it’s list I click on setup go to appearance then user interface themes and I have about 5 choices anodized, Winter mochi, Winter, Anodized 3.24.05 XL, OSDmodhub1.0, then last legacy which is the mochi theme. I know a few of these are themes I have an old WD live this one is brand new and it is loaded with a similar mochi load that my hub loads. I would assume from the way I loaded anodized is that is goes to a web address and loads it from there. so maybe it is what is called an SMP not sure but the box say’s WD live and its the middle one that is on wd website under media players wd Tv play the wd tv live then the wd live hub. I hope this clarified anything to be able to know for sure either how to do it or simply it can’t be done

You stated in your opening post  “I  just bought a WD live plus”

This is a WD Live & Live Plus

This is a WDTV Live SMP (Streaming Media Player)

Its the SMP then it sayd wd live on the box The upper one I have 2 of those and no there is no theme support for those. Ok having sorted this out is ther a way to get the mojo theme on this SMP

yeah, if you have an SMP

then read the manual and upload the theme

I will move this to the correct product page