Thumbnails not showing due to Upper/Lower case spelling

Hello

I Currently have 600 plus movies that I have recently transferred from my Windows 7 PC to a portable hard drive. The movies sit in folders like 70s,80s, 90s etc and the problem I have is that some of the thumbnails aren’t showing up when I use the WD TV unit, the movie and the jpg have the same name but I noticed that the ones that don’t appear have a different Upper/Lower case letter somewhere in the name causing the unit to not show the thumbnail, ie: Hulk.avi hulk.jpg 

Is there a way to search for files looking for just those differences, be it in dos or a program, I have searched Google and all I can find is programs that look for duplicate files and the problem with those is that they ignore the upper or lower case letters and return a list of all my movies. I just want a list that will show Hulk.avi hulk.jpg etc with any of the movies that don’t match in identical casing.

Thanks

Fanof05

You should be Google’ing “Batch Renamer Freeware”

eg. there are lots out there … one which ive used “Advanced Renamer” which is Freeware and works pretty well

eg. using it … Add Method > New Case > Set uppercase first letter

http://www.advancedrenamer.com/

Great, thanks for that :smiley:. I was over thinking the problem and this is really easy. I should have posted here first before wasting hours searching on Google, thanks again.

Regards

Fanof05