Thumbnails not showing due to Upper/Lower case spelling

Hello

I Currently have 600 plus movies that I have recently transferred from my Windows 7 PC to a portable hard drive. The movies sit in folders like 70s,80s, 90s etc and the problem I have is that some of the thumbnails arenā€™t showing up when I use the WD TV unit, the movie and the jpg have the same name but I noticed that the ones that donā€™t appear have a different Upper/Lower case letter somewhere in the name causing the unit to not show the thumbnail, ie: Hulk.avi hulk.jpgĀ 

Is there a way to search for files looking for just those differences, be it in dos or a program, I have searched Google and all I can find is programs that look for duplicate files and the problem with those is that they ignore the upper or lower case letters and return a list of all my movies. I just want a list that will show Hulk.avi hulk.jpg etc with any of the movies that donā€™t match in identical casing.

Thanks

Fanof05

You should be Googleā€™ing ā€œBatch Renamer Freewareā€

eg. there are lots out there ā€¦ one which ive used ā€œAdvanced Renamerā€ which is Freeware and works pretty well

eg. using it ā€¦ Add Method > New Case > Set uppercase first letter

Ā 

Ā 

http://www.advancedrenamer.com/

Great, thanks for that :smiley:. I was over thinking the problem and this is really easy. I should have posted here first before wasting hours searching on Google, thanks again.

Regards

Fanof05