This ongoing .TS file issue... please?

Please, can someone here explain why many .TS files either won’t play or won’t play properly on the WD TV Live?

There have been many posts here regarding this issue, but I am not aware of any solutions, the WD TV Live is supposed to play these files. 

Many of my files only play without problems for a few minutes or so, none of them can be FF or REV… I have asked for help with the FF/REV without  any ‘luck’…

The files I refer to originated on a Humax HDR-Fox-T2, were Foxy’d and play perfectly well on the original T2 and also on my girlfriends T2 - but play ‘imperfectly’ if at all on the WD, which is a dedicated media player capable of playing .TS files according to the spec.

My TV Live has the latest software/firmware.

I can copy and paste MediaInfo here if that would be of any help, I seem to recall on previous threads that audio codecs might be an issue?

Thinks? … I’ll try a few options, save the .TS file as option ‘H.624 Mp4’ on VideoReDo - maybe the .TS file is not easily tolerated by the WD TV Live due to all the ‘Service Type: Advanced HD Digital Television’ baggage that shows up on MediaInfo?

Meanwhile if anyone has had similar experiences… ?