The Device could not connect to the network

After loading something on the 4TB harddrive and plugging it back into the wd live plus and turning it on it goes from the start-up screen [on the TV] showing the video icon and then i press enter and i get an white icon that looks like a external harddrive only white that says media servers and when i press enter i get  The Device could not connect to the network. I also tried connecting my pld 2 TB harddrive and now i get the same thing however the media player does recognize my 16 gig usb stick and when that and the 4 TB harddrive are connected and i go to video i get the black looking media player icon that says local drives,i hit enter and go to folders and it shows usb1 and usb2, usb1 has the stuff i put on it and usb2 says there is no media in the current folder. Before i would see the usb1 [when the 4TB harddrive was plugged in] and when i hit enter it would scan for a brief time then work perfectly. Oh and while i’m writing this it suddeny started to work,i can now see tghe content on the 4 TB External drive!!

Go figure!!