Subtitles do not cycle continuously

Ive got Live TV, and last version update (v 1.05.04.V).

By options key to show toolbar and pressing subtitle navigation option, and pressing enter key repeatedly, it is supposed to cycle between subtitle files. But after last update, it begins with first subtitle, each enter key pressing shows each subtitle file once time in its sequence, till “subtitle off” option and it stops cycling. I cannot return the first subtitle file in the folder again by pressing enter key.

What is this bug? Can I solve in an other way?

TIA

Cycling works for me. After off is reached, it goes on with subtitle 1.

I’m having the same issue and the subtites or the audio output do no cycle when i press enter. Also the subtitles bar comes on the extreme left of the screen and the entire text is not visible.

Does anyone have a solution to it

That the name is moved to the left is a known bug hopefully fixed soon. What subs can’t you guys cycle? Internal/external, bitmap/text? Maybe you can upload them somewhere?

I'm having the same issue and the subtites or the audio output do no cycle when i press enter. Also the subtitles bar comes on the extreme left of the screen and the entire text is not visible.

Does anyone have a solution to it

Exactly the same problem.

That the name is moved to the left is a known bug hopefully fixed soon. What subs can't you guys cycle? Internal/external, bitmap/text? Maybe you can upload them somewhere?

Any external subtitles, i.e. .srt ones. If there is more then one in the folder, that problem occurs. Ive got both my native languaged and English subtitles usually for any movie. And sometimes additional for heairing impaired ones.

Mmh, the LIVE apparently can get confused when their are different naming schemes used. Try renaming to something like this (using French as your native language):

My.favourite.tv.show.avi

My.favourite.tv.show.en.srt

My.favourite.tv.show.fr.srt

My.favourite.tv.show.fr.hi.srt

Replace fr with the ISO country code of your native tongue.