RSS FEED listing "catalog" becomes corrupted and unusable

I’ve got the same problem on my WD TV Live with the currupt RSS feed database as mentioned here on a Live Hub.

http://community.wdc.com/t5/ideas/v1/ideapage/blog-id/Issues_LiveHub/article-id/565/comment-id/668

RSS feed list becomes corrupted, loses feeds, hides feeds, and provides no way to completely clear the feed list.

There is no apparent way to completely reset the RSS feed list.

Firmware: 3.00.28

What happened:

RSS Feed listing gets corrupted, causing the inability to delete some feeds, add others, and view all feeds.

What were you doing:

When adding, removing and otherwise manipulating the RSS FEEDs from the web interface screen, or on the TV screen via the remote control, the RSS feed list became corrupted. Some feeds, when added successfully then disappeared (became "invisible") and failed to show up again, but if you attempt to add the feed again the system refuses because it already exists. I find no way to find and delete the "invisible" feed.

I had also deleted the Western Digital RSS feeds and folder provided by default with 3.00.28.

A factory reset seemed to clear out the feed list, but when one of the original "invisible" feeds was added again, two identically named feeds became visible, suggesting that the original corrupted feed list was not completely cleared out during the factory reset. Attempting to delete those two feeds caused the hub to reboot, suggesting continued feed catalog corruption and lost pointers.

I think it's possible that deleting the factory default Western Digital informational feeds and the folder they were contained in is at the root of the feed catalog corruption. Perhaps when the feed catalog is totally empty the feed-keeper gets confused.

Does this happen with previous firmware?

No. Previous firmware did not provide RSS feeds

Did Power Cycling solve it?
No.

Did Resetting to factory solve it?
No. Feed list still remains corrupted or becomes corrupted again. See "What were you doing" above.

Tried this on other devices?
N/A. I have only one WDTV Live hub.

Any thoughts on a solution?

Unfortunately, resetting the device to factory default seen to be the only fix…

I have the same problem with the WD TV live streaming.

Totally unstable and unsusable !!!

I experienced the RSS feed duplication, crashing issue too.  Seems like things started going south when I was managing feeds by using the web interface that things started getting corrupt.

I deleted all the feeds using the WDTV Streaming Player remote and stopped using the web interface and readded 4 feeds and have not had any random reboots or duplicated entries since.  Something maybe hosed in the web/player that is causing corruption?