Occasional Collector
gabrielvirtual

Problems viewing Facebook photos

Hi I have a WDTV Live with firmware version 1.04.22_V.

I am actually having problems when I try to view the photos that I have in my own Facebook account, every time I try to access to one photo WDTV shows me the message "WDTV can show the selected file, check the compatible files supported" (the original message is in Spanish so I translated it to English)

¿Anyone have the same problem? ¿Any solutions?

Occasional Collector
gabrielvirtual

Re: Problems viewing Facebook photos

[ Edited ]

I add something that I noticed now: I can´t see my friends photos and I can't watch  my or my friends videos.

The account logging works OK (for example I see my news feed without problem) but I can´t see any photo or video
¿Anyone with the same problem? ¿any suggestion?
Occasional Advisor
bob9000

[ Edited ]

I also cannot view any photos using the Facebook application on my TV Live Hub (newest firmware). The error message is: "Browse error.Content not available."

thoughts?

Frequent Visitor
TacoSmith

I've had the WD TV Live for 3 weeks now, and I've always had this same problem on Facebook.  I cannot view any pictures (including profile pictures) or videos.  I've constantly updated the firmware, but nothing has changed. 

I wonder if this is an issue with older Facebook accounts, like what they had with older YouTube accounts.

Occasional Visitor
Garoto

I have the same problem! Any solution?

Advisor
Zardoz66

I just tested it with mine.

I can see my photos and videos.

I can see friends photes and videos.

I bounced around for about 3 mins and seem to have no problems although not all my friends had photos and videos to show so i got a content error.

Zardoz66__________________________________________________________________________________________________
WD TV Live Plus (1.06.16_B) | Microsoft Arc keyboard | Windows 2003 server 6TB share PS3 UPNP AV Server | Samsung D450 43in. Plasma | D-link GbE wired LAN | Dlink DNS-323 NAS 2x 2TB (1.10 b7) | Linksys WRT610N router (DDWRT)
Occasional Collector
gabrielvirtual

Which firmware version  are you using?

Advisor
Zardoz66

[ Edited ]

1.05.04_B

I just seen that you have a non plus ver. that might be why I am not seeing the problem.

anyone else with non plus have this problem?

Zardoz66__________________________________________________________________________________________________
WD TV Live Plus (1.06.16_B) | Microsoft Arc keyboard | Windows 2003 server 6TB share PS3 UPNP AV Server | Samsung D450 43in. Plasma | D-link GbE wired LAN | Dlink DNS-323 NAS 2x 2TB (1.10 b7) | Linksys WRT610N router (DDWRT)
Occasional Advisor
DT12345

I have the same problem with the Live Plus, latest firmware. Thumbnails are blank and when I click on one I get an error: "Unable to play the selected file."

What gives?

Advisor
Zardoz66

mmm, I dont see that... I am going to do some more testing and report back.

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Western Digital Corporation, All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Terms of Service | Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD