Netflix corrupt picture and hitching

Hi all, I just received this device today but I’m running into problems on Netflix, when streaming tonight it would be playing the hd stream but hitch for a second or half a second, longest pause was probably 2 seconds. Also it puts up corrupt pixels on the screen every now and then before correcting itself, just certain areas don’t look right. The WD Live is connected via wifi N via an Asus N56U with great wireless, I have never had the hitching or pixelation on either the Xbox 360 or Boxee box so it seems strange. I have it connected to a Toshiba 32" LCD at 720p/60. This happened on both TV programmes I tried to watch. Any ideas?

The hitching was actually part of the tv show I was watching and have later found that to be the case as I was testing playback with no volume. However when watching Criminal minds via Netflix on the WDlive I get what I think may be macroblocking where the screen goes a little funny at the bottom. I played the same file on the 360 via Netflix with no such issue.