Occasional Visitor
Combatsent

Netflix Reactivation

WDTV Live: About once a day, Netflix tells me my account has been "deactivated on this device" and I have to reactivate my account. Once I reactivate my Netflix account on my WDTV Live everything works fine for a day or so. Usually the next day the problem starts again and I have to reactivate Netflix again. HELP!!!

Respected Contributor
cuernudo

Re: Netflix Reactivation

Have you always encounter this issue with your WD TV Live? Honestly, I will call WD and ask for help, you might have a bad WD TV in your hands.

Honored Contributor
TonyPh12345

I've had that problem myself a few occassions.   I've reported it to WD, also...

===Live SMP / Live Hub x2 / Live+ / Live x2 / 24 TBytes of QNAP + WD NAS ===
Occasional Visitor
dmwone

Subtitle not appear

I have the latest firmware upgrade, subtitled Why does not appear, as well as when using the firmwire 1:04:12 also not appear

anybody know....?

Occasional Visitor
nightfishing

same issue here. once a day.

Visitor
kprml

I also have the same problem.

Honored Contributor
TonyPh12345

Well, considering this post is in the wrong forum to begin with, it's hard to know who has what.

But if you actually have the NEWEST WDTV Live (2011 model), then ya'll need to vote for this issue:

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Issue/Random-loss-of-NetFlix-credentials/idi-p/2753...

===Live SMP / Live Hub x2 / Live+ / Live x2 / 24 TBytes of QNAP + WD NAS ===
Occasional Visitor
emartinez36

Re: Netflix Reactivation Possible Solution

Same problem. Went into settings, corrected my time zone and now it doesn't happen.
Visitor
Doc8179

Re: Netflix Reactivation Possible Solution

wish that worked - didn't

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Western Digital Corporation, All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Terms of Service | Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD