MLB TV performance issues?

Has anyone else noticed any streaming issues with lamb tv on the wd TV live (blue arrow circle coming up, no sound, feeds take longer than last year to load)? I have it on the ipad with no issues, netflix on the wd TV is fine so is hulu. Just wondering if its something on my end or are others experiencing this too.

Same thing here.  I’ve switched to my Roku for MLB.tv on my television.  At times it is unwatchable with the WD device.  WD plays the blame game and accuses MLB for the service and me for a sub-par network, but it’s fine on the Roku.

Deepwound. Which Roku version do you have and how is the quality/performance of MLB.tv? Instead of waiting around for the fixes on the WD TV, I mind as well pick up a Roku if it’s a better alternative.

I’m having a lot of issues too.

Live games don’t seem to load at all.

Archived games will load after about 2-5 minutes, but will start at a random point in the game, like 2 outs into the 4th inning, even when selecting “start from beginning”.  If I restart, it will begin at another random point in the game.  It’s done it on multiple games and I’ve never had one start right. 

I’ve given up on it and just watch on my computer now, although I’m considering another player since I would rather watch it on TV (hence why I got the WDTV to begin with…)  Please let me know if anyone has any luck with this.

yep am rather surprised at the same… I just picked up a WD TV HD LIVE unit, and MLB.TV shows (all of them it seems) “start from beginning” around inning 3+.  Roku (1st generation) player does a very good job, other than its simplistic UI.

Thanks for the replies, and its not just me. I would be fantastic to get this issue addressed.

Here the same problems. Archived games don’t play correct, I have no sound with live games…Wd TV **bleep**. No problems watching games with my Samsung Galaxy S3 and Asus Eepad. Do not buy this thing to watch mlb tv, it doesn’t work.

Yes, issues here too!  My WDTV Live Hub crashed three times today and I hadn’t even made it to the second inning.  I bought this model specifically to be able to watch MLB TV.  Help!

From what I can gather its a WD TV Live/Hub issue. It’s comforting news for me as I thought it may be my equipment/connection.

How do we get WD on this? How do we report an issue?

I went here to kudos this issue

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Issue/MLB-TV-Freezes-buffers-doesn-t-work-in-general/idi-p/426898

Since the last update, it works fine for me !! I almost bought an Apple TV, but now it works fine. Saves me a lot of euros…but it’s crazy that it started working halfway through the season.

Greetings from Holland