Occasional Contributor
masmusik

List of Keyboard for WD TV LIVE PLUS

please help me to choose a wireless keyboard, tell me which one you have,

thanks 

Honored Contributor
PixelPower

Re: List of Keyboard for WD TV LIVE PLUS

I use a Logitech Wii keyboard, sadly (and inexplicably) discontinued now.  Works great, has several Wii buttons that map nicely to the WD TV (e.g. OK button).

I've also successfully tested an Apple wireless keyboard (Bluetooth) with a Targus ACB10US1 USB Bluetooth adapter.  Works well enough but lacks a Home button and a couple of others.  It's also a bit expensive.

Grant
WD TV Live SMP :: WD TV Live Hub :: WD Livewire :: WD MyBookLive 1TB
pawliktamas

Hi!

I just bought a WD TV Live  was, and a keyboard Bloetooth cent want to use (and to iPad what the iPhone offered), similar to the Apple wireless Bluetooth keyboard.
Do you think I'll be able to use it?
The
WD TV Live how it looks for a pair with Bluetooth device? Or find automatically?

Please tell me how this works for you. (before buying).

Thank you in advance!

Visitor
Mrefky

I am using Wireless Desktop® MK250 - Logitech, it works great, No problems what so ever.
Staff
oxter

Same here, I am using the Logitech MK250, works like a charm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SACRE BLEU!!!
Occasional Visitor
dehilster

Can you use the qwerty keyboard to type in searches?

-David from Long Beach

pawliktamas

PixelPower wrote:

I use a Logitech Wii keyboard, sadly (and inexplicably) discontinued now. Works great, has several Wii buttons that map nicely to the WD TV (e.g. OK button).

I've also successfully tested an Apple wireless keyboard (Bluetooth) with a Targus ACB10US1 USB Bluetooth adapter. Works well enough but lacks a Home button and a couple of others. It's also a bit expensive.

Hi

I read what you wrote, and only the WD TV Live , I bought a Apple wireless keyboard. A simple little USB Bluetooth dongle, used, but it does not work. I checked with another Bluetooth dongle, but it did not.
What do I do? How to match the Apple keyboard, the WD TV Live?
Please help me.
I ordered a ACB20EU Targus Bluetooth device, which comes after a week, but now I do not know whether it can help, because they encapsulate, you have to.
Before it is two different PC are paired, there was, but the WD TV Live
does not.

Please answer, and look forward to.
Thanks;

Trusted Contributor
heavenlydmeonic

I use this one, it's about $35 on Amazon. Hope that helps.

Rii Mini Wireles Keyboard with Touchpad

pawliktamas

Today I received the Targus Bluetooth ACB20EU dongle to work with him and maneuverability of the Apple wireless keyboard! I am very happy for him! Paired with the PC first, and then the WD TV now automatically detects, manages and matches!

Visitor
deguy

I have one of these keyboards which I can use with other devices, but I am clueless as to how to get the wd live plus to pair, or even see a bluetooth keyboard. I have missed things right in front of my nose quite often, but found nothing online, or in the manual to help me figure this out. Anyone out there able to send me in the right direction?

yes, for the fun of it i used this bluetooth keyboard connected to my dell mini 9 hackintosh just for the fun of showing i can use this keyboard. :-)

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Western Digital Corporation, All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Terms of Service | Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD