Advisor
MAGICIAN

Re: Important Notice Regarding Single USB Drives Greater than 2 TB's and WD TV Products

weeks? months?...........

We need some reference to buy/sell new 3tb disks....

Thanks in advance!

Valued Contributor
Cocovanna

Re: Important Notice Regarding Single USB Drives Greater than 2 TB's and WD TV Products

Don't buy any until it is fixed ... they will only get cheaper :-)

Cocovanna

Advisor
sr056

The new firmware is out for download, but the problem with drive greater of 2tb is not solved.

I have my 3tb driver since December, what should I do with this driver???

Until when should we wait for this problem to be fixed.....

Trusted Contributor
Guy_K

We have firmware in testing that's supposed to have a fix for this.

-----------------------------
WDTV Test Engineer
Advisor
sr056

[ Edited ]

But it has not come out yet???

Honored Contributor
RoofingGuy

Nope.

Advisor
sr056

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your reply´s

And hope to see firmware out soon....

Regular Advisor
Charlie98902

Me too as I want to get larger drives and this is the only thing stopping me.

Honored Contributor
ricardodegracia

Thanks for the information Bill

**Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. **

Occasional Visitor
Slartibartfast

Will you be posting here when the firmware is released?  It would be great to have a source of updated information.

thanks!

Forums | Ideas | News and Announcements | Register | Sign in | Help | Forum Guidelines
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Western Digital Corporation, All rights reserved. | Trademarks | Privacy | Terms of Service | Terms of Use | Copyright | Contact WD