Images hacking, no skipping, what have i done?

Recently bought a WD LIVE TV, at first everything seemed fine but once i would start seeing the movie came problems.
First, I discovered that it was not possible to “skip” chapters, it was not possible to Rew / ff. Paired up against the network to update the FW, now it goes to rew/ff, the unit see and count the chapter I have chosen to retain in the movies. But it is still not possible to use it??? “Next” involves choosing the next movie in the list which is moron.
To top it all, the movies have started to hack now, assigned to the same movies are not hacked earlier, what do you give me for that???
So … there will be a solution to these problems do you think, or should I return the WD to the store?

BR / / Danne

(I use Handbrake, M4V files with all chapters, swesub and eng audio)

To use CHAPTERS, you do NOT use the |<< and >>| buttons (though, you DO use that for DVDs).   You select OPTIONS (which brings up a menu) and select the CHAPTERS button, then choose the chapter you want.

Since you’re already familiar with Handbrake, I would recommend converting to MKVs (you can use all the same options, just use a different container.)     The WDTV’s seem to be MUCH more reliable on MKVs.

Thanks so much for the tips, is immediately try to do as you recommend.

/ / Danne