How to play multiple files

My setup: WD TV Live, wired ethernet connection, connected to my Mom’s TV. (Composite video). WD Network storage, functioning as DLNA server. The drive contains numerous TV Episodes. (Several seasons of Frasier, from my DVDs. One episode per file. (File names “1.01”, “1.02”, etc.)) What I would like would be to pick an episode, press “Play”, and when it reaches the end of the episode, play the next episode. Is there some option I can enable, to do that? I’ve tried something like “Repeat all”, but all that seems to do is to play the same episode over.

That works fine when using Network Shares, but I’ve never tried it with a DLNA server.

If you’re using WD Storage, though, you ought to be able to use Network Shares if DLNA doesn’t do it…

I figured out at least part of it. When you’re on the list of files, and you use the arrow keys to pick the one you want to start on . . . If you press the “Play” button, then it will play that episode, and keep going. (At least, it does in my case, since I have the play mode set to “Repeat all”) If you select an episode, and press “OK”, then it will play that episode, and stop. (Even though play mode is set to “repeat all”.)

Trekkie wrote:
I figured out at least part of it … if you press the “Play” button, then it will play that episode, and keep going.

Well, I could have told you that… but in your first post, you said that was what you were doing, and it wasn’t working.