How to dl onto the 1TB hard drive?

I just can’t figure this out.  I’m watching all my stuff from a portable HD, but I would like to have some stuff on the 1 TB hd.

Thanks

Buzz

How player do you have. You are posting in the Live / Live plus board, can we assume that you have a Live Hub with inbuilt hard disk?

I have the WD TV Live Hub 1 TB Media Center.  I can’t figure out for the life of me how to dl onto the internal 1TB hd.  Any help would be massively appreciated.Thanks

Buzz

If you have a PC you should be able to see the LIve Hub disk in your network places. You can then copy files to it from your computer.

It’s hooked up to my TV, not my pc.  OK so I can simply connect it to my pc and it works like a simple external hard drive?

Buzz

seancur wrote:

It’s hooked up to my TV, not my pc.  OK so I can simply connect it to my pc and it works like a simple external hard drive?

Buzz

No. Is your hub and PC connected to your network via WiFi or ethernet? If the answer is yes then you should see your hub hard disc in your network and transfer files from say your PC to your hub via the network.

If you don’t have it connected to the network, you can also connect a drive loaded with the movies, etc. you want on it, and then you can sync the data to the hub.