Getting the Idle Out Screen while watching Netflix

I have noticed my Western Digital Media Player has be going to what I call the idle screen while watching shows on Netflix.

To explain idle screen its the kind of darkened screen you see if you leave Netflix on idle for awhile. It’s basically shaded but you can see images fine.

My deal is while watching shows on Netflix they are fine and vivid with color but say 30-45 mins into a show the screen goes kind of dark but keeps playing the streamed show.

I am just curious if anyone else has had this issue & what they did to fix it?

Are you using the HDMI output? I have had an issue where my Live Plus sometimes changes the color space value all by itself while just sitting there. My box changes the color space from RGB Low to YCbCr, resulting in a pink screen, but ocassionally, it will change to RGB High. The next time that this happens to you, go into the WD setup and see if the color space value has changed.

Not sure if that is what you are seeing, but I thought that I would mention it because I have seen the color space value change all by itself on my Live Plus.

No just the regular video(yellow) & audio(red/white) hooked up!!! 

I guess the best way to explain if you have Netflix sitting idle waiting for you to push ok to start the next video. If you notice your screen will darken/shade a bit, but you can still see the image through it.

Well this is happening while watching video from Netflix normally around 30 or so minutes but can vary as to when it will happen.

Basically it just looks as though the shaded idle screen comes up but your vidoe plays behind it, and yes you can still see it.