Facebook pictures BLURRY, why?

Why are Facebook album pictures blurry?  They look like they are incomplete downloads.  Has anyone got this feature to work?

Yes, it works.  You can try resetting your player, also confirm you have it updated to its latest firmware.

What size is your TV? If you re used to seeing your pictures in a small monitor, they will look a lot blurrier from a big screen TV, also If the picture is too big the WDTV might not have enough space to cache the picture. 

I have reset my player and it has the most current firmware.

I have a 720p TV.  Some of the pictures look clear, but some look very pixelated, like a progressive JPEG downloading but hasn’t completely finished downloading.

Some images are just simply cut off with gray on the bottom.

Oh yea, this is for the screen saver feature.

I have a very similar thing happening, I get on FaceBook, goto a friends page to view photos and they start to load then freeze and I have to hit the back button to get out of it.

The weird thing is the photos show up ok for some people? Doesn’t seem to have any ryme or reason to it.

But it is useless the way it is. I also had the issue with YouTube playing for 5 sec. then freezing then playing etc.

So annoying. I will try a set back to de-faults to see if this helps but I will say as it is, it was $100.00 down the drain.

FYI I have a very good wireless router and the WD Live is downstairs about 30 feet way.

Thanks