Extract audio form HDMI conector

Hello everybody and thanks in advance!

This may sound silly, but I need to get the audio signal from the HMDI cable. I assume it is not possible to have video coming from that conector and audio from the RCA connector. I know I could use the optican Toslink but I would rather not use an amplifier with optical input.

It would be perfect if RCA could be used at the same time as audio output, if somebody knows how, please tell us!!!

I know there are optical to RCA connector, I leave a link here if somebody finds it helpful:

http://www.ramelectronics.net/audio-video/audio-converters-extenders/analog-to-digital-digital-to-analog/dac-digital-to-analog-converter-gtv-digaud-2-aaud/prodGEF00232.html

No, you can have the video come from HDMI and the audio come from the composite connector.  Just plug it in and make sure you select “stereo” as your output in the video/audio settings.

Sure? I will try this afternoon. If it is true it is simple great!!!

Are you saying that you have the unit and you never tried?

Nop, I had the unit and I did not tried. I shipped the device to an exhibition, told the people there to do it and they toldme it did not work. I have a unit back at home, I will try it later :slight_smile: