Did WD completely drop the ball with their best prospect? WD LIVE TV +

Richuk :
That is a difference, the response was “no difference”. I dont mind contradictions like I said,
constructive, give reasons, educate, we can’t all know everything.  
I mean someone can come here and start ripping a feature ( like me with my MKV file) and then
someone says : hey that is easy, it is an issue with the muxing and u could prob fix it!

That is what BB and forums , hell even IRC use to be - except now people think most forums are blogs
where people are here to rip each other on a single comment.  I blame this on CNN, MSNBC and all blogs!!!
Most people dont remember the days when walking into a forum, BB, you actually introduced yourself,
were polite and actually helped.  That is all man, I was just stating that all he said was not helpful,
it was just a reply with no substance.

As far as the long boot time, thanks for the info!  At least that is acceptable and completely understable.
If all is loading it should take a little longer.

LunarAgain :
I agree with you except that I have issues moving around the menu.  Especially from Internet apps back to movies.
I was playing MP3’s and it is playing in the background, switch to a movie the circle just sits there spinning
and I have to shut down the unit. It has given me the Blue spinning circle of death more than I could ever remember.
I remember seeing that back in the original unit when you hit certain files that for some reason would overwhelm
the unit.  

I do agree with you though, the unit HAS to fix Netflix since it was the reason for it.
Stability and performance could also use a HUGE boost - they fix those and we are all golden!

mkelley:
Cool, I have used MediaInfo for a long time to determine the video info and saw that.
I just didnt know what to look for in order to know what would make it incompatible.
As far as where I got my MKV’s and WD doing something illegal - Is like the Elephant in the room that
no one wants to talk about.  They are all making money of it and keeping their mouth shut :slight_smile:
Personally, I support them :)  I dont have time to build machines anymore and this has a nice remote!!!
I will remux and let you know and I have remuxed previously, so I can just queue them up!!!

Ladies and gents, thank you for your comments and suggestions and let’s keep them coming!!
Hopefully, we can get our own forum and start bringing in more people!!