Cannot Access Netflix if Media Library is on

Latest update installed.

Today I finally turned on the Media Library and added a network share hosted on Synology. Once I did that the WDTV was extrememly slow. It was building the library . It was finally done updating the library . I set it to one week refresh. In any case once I turned on the Media Lib I was unable to connect to Netflix. Kept giving me network error . One time I was able to connect but Netflix crawled.

Hello and welcome, do you get any error messages when you try to access Netflix or any other service that requires internet access. 

Am new here as well, and I am having the same problem. As for error messages, there are none showing, else from “unable to connect to Netflix.com”. At times, not always. If no error regarding slow/no network connection, it works, but it is VERY slow! streaming is not working at all. In my case, I had set update of media library only when in stand-by mode (doesn’t seem to work very well). But I changed that to be once a week, for testing. Still no working netflix. Temporary solution (as I don’t want it working like this), I had to remove the mapped network drives (4 of them). Note: I did not switch off media library service. Latest firmware (as of day before yesterday). Suggestions? Is it a known problem?