Blockbuster doesn't work

I have seen Blockbuster problems in previous posts; however, they seem to be archived, and I cannot reply…so, I get the same problems as others. First, I can’t download to an external drive. It appears on the list, but selecting it does nothing. So downloaded to a networked PC. But it only gets to 99% and does not give an option to watch. So I found the file on the PC, loaded it and then it asked me for a password to play the file. I entered my Blockbuster password, but no good. The license has not expired, but maybe it has to be rented for this particular PC. I don’t know what the problem is, but I purchased this device specifically to stream Blockbuster, and it does not work at all. 

Has anyone successfully played Blockbuster rentals on their WDTV Live Plus? Has anyone successfully used an external drive to download Blockbuster videos to?

My is working fine, I have read about this issue, but no fix have been posted. Give call to WD they might be able to help you.

Thanks for the response. I have been in touch with Blockbuster, and they say they have never seen the issue, although I have read posts with similar problems.

I will contact WD. So you ARE able to download to an external drive?

Blockbuster no longer works with WD TV Live.