Be patient, people!

I can not believe you are saying “Be Patient”!!!

This is a $149 [text deleted]  that doesn’t do what it is advertised to do, and won’t do what we have been led to believe it should do in the past, by using the WDTV HD (Mk1).  I am speaking of old functionality that was stripped out in current firmware, such as USB Hub support, ISO support, the breaking of MP4 support (et cetera).  If you expect us monkeys to shell out a hundred and fifty bucks for a shiny black piece of plastic, at least make it do what it says on the box.  If you can’t do that, try government contract work… (however, keep in mind that you will need to learn to test before distributing your projects, even in gov’t work).

They can’t even get MKV files to play, thumbnails or countless other things to work, if you connect a drive by any other means than USB, then they take USB HUB support away, so you have to plug/unplug/plug whenever you want to select something.  Stupid.  Monumentally stupid.  My people will sing songs for generations to come of WD’s stupidity.

“Western Digital.  Who needs testing?  We’ll just fix it with a firmware update.”   <— new sales slogan…  Genius ain’t it?

I hope your stock plummits.  [text deleted]