Audio/Video out of sync

When I use the internet video feature and try and watch Revision3 shows it is out of sync.  I’ve heard there are problems when trying to playback rev3 HD files so I was wondering if the problem is on there end.

Welcome to the forums.

I think a search of the forum here is your best bet – there’s a long thread about this somewhere (try “Revision3”).

My old mind doesn’t remember all the details, but I seem to recall there are a couple of different options for viewing that stream and one of them works.  But do look up the thread (“teach a man to fish…”)

Wow!  The Rev3 problem looks to be very frustrating. I usually download the shows and watch them on a portable device with no problems. But streaming the shows through the mediafly app is giving me the sync issues. I didn’t come across a fix for this on that thread or maybe I’m just not looking hard enough. I’ll have another look around.

I could have sworn Tony has watched this show and perhaps if so he’ll comment on it here (since he’s lurking about tonight :>)

Rev3 for me has been hit or miss.  Most of their newer stuff seems to work OK, but I only watch their webisodes once in a great while