Show my theme off and theme help

Been working on a theme for a loooong time it´s been going slow and steady but finally done with the movie views only need tweaking. Have been getting ALOT of help from Tinwarble :smiley: so figured I would try and see if somebody else coud help me with my list view everything looks good until i page and the it gets screwed up

this is how its suppose to look - - - - →     

and i cant get the fixed scrolling to work eiter hope someone have time to take a look at it :smiley:       

ok now to show of what i have done (gallery view and the player i have cut and pasted the background in since my box wont picture the background but it is how it looks exept that my covers are not transparrent )

gallery (covers not transparant)                                                                                                               video browse

preview (box wont take picture of playing video)                                                                   

(large video browse )  

Tell me what ya think and plz remember im a Rookie  :smiley:                                                

Link to images and files for list    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q2zmisz5atkarmd/fIYcpRia4l

Ztrust

3 Likes

Looks cool, i like it

Regards

Gerd

Can’t see your pics yet, so not sure what you have wrong.

Fixed scrolling for list view is like this:

<listbox valkey=“browselist” autoenter=“1” autoswitch=“1” move=“row” cols=“1” rows=“10” lbmask=“l” loop_scroll=“1” turbo_trigger=“5” turbo_multi=“10”  fixed_scrolling_pos=“5” />

1 Like

thx it was the _pos I was lacking :smiley:

removed

Tinwarble, would that fix also work for Dev’s Black Mamba v1.9? Same error happens when scrolling with that theme.

Looks really nice mate, looking forward to trying it out