Two Metatags and Movie Info one on top of each other

I am using Coco, since its for me the cleanest one…for movie sheets I am using the Coco Movie Sheet template with Thumbgen.  The output is ok, but when I try to see the the results, in gallery view, I see the entire movie sheet created in the background and the hub own thumb and movie metatag description super impossed.  Is there a way to eliminate the Hub’s metatag? so I just see the movie shet i created?  Am I doing something wrong?

I read that the best thumbgen templates for Coco is the Mojo Movie Sheet Galss 2…is that correct?

TonyE wrote:

I read that the best thumbgen templates for Coco is the Mojo Movie Sheet Galss 2…is that correct?

No, the best & only moviesheet template for CoCo is the CoCo moviesheet template.

TonyE wrote:

I see the entire movie sheet created in the background and the hub own thumb and movie metatag description super impossed.  Is there a way to eliminate the Hub’s metatag? so I just see the movie shet i created?  Am I doing something wrong?

Sounds like you have the hub internal scraper set to automatic. In setup change it to Manual. and you are going to have to delete the files created by the hub.

Ok. When you mentioned Scraper, what is this?  The gei ifo feature? Or the metatag info?  Also, what are the files created by the hub?  Are these files inside each individual movie folder?  Sorry for so many questions and thanks.

in setup-operation- get content info… set to manual

the hub internal scraper will make an .xml file and a .metathumb.

The metathumb is an image file that will overlap your .jpg 

TG will generate a .jpg or metathumb depending on your setup

TG should also be generating an xml so you may ahve 2 with differnet names possibly

hard to tell what you need to delete without knowing what you have in there. then delete the “.miocrawler_cache” folder, clear your library and reboot the hub.

Ok, thanks.  I generate the movie sheet with coco and then this is what i have on each movie folder, but everytime i see a big thumb and then another one smaller on the back.

Movie Folder

.wd_tv (Folder) with nothing inside by the way.

2 Days in New York.avi

2 Days in New York.avi.tgmd

2 Days in New York Jpeg file

2 Days in New York.xml

2 Days in New York_sheet

I am trying to maintain the same set up as the Coco test folder, but nothing.

i have not used the coco theme.

i am not sure if his theme requires both image files

2 Days in New York.jpg  ← confirm whether its jpg or metathumb by showing extentions

2 Days in New York_sheet.jpg ← confirm whether its jpg or metathumb by showing extentions

TinWarble would better explain that.

The folder I was asking you to delete was “.miocrawler_cache”. It is a hidden folder. then reboot(remove power cable and reinsert).

@TonyE

Take a pic of what your seeing and post it here.  I should be able to tell you what your doing wrong by looking at the pic.

pic 3.jpg

@TonyE

I you want a speedy response to the pictures you uploaded, use an external image host (eg. Imageshack,Imagebam etc)

Pictures uploaded to WD Servers are subject to ‘Approval’ and you may have to serval hours (or up to 24 Hrs) until they

appear for us to ‘see’.    (weekends typically take longer)

all your settings look good to me except 1… the xml is setup for (new firmware)… this should be used for TV. Use the other hub option for movies.

Also like I mentioned before I have not used the COCO theme so im not sure if it uses cover art and moviesheet for images.

Bu i think the screen shot that would really help us understand your issue would be a picture of your TV displaying your issue. the hub can take screen shots or you can use a digicam or cell phone.

Dont forget to share picture fro external source rather than uploading directly so we do not need to wait for approval to see them.

Yeah, that doesn’t really help.  When I said take a pic of what you’rer seeing, I meant take a pic of what you’re seeing on your TV screen.

Ok, got it to work with the duplicate info…no longer there.  But now I have information missing.  When I see Cocos Test Folder on the Hub, I can see the entire movie folder thumbs on one side and when I select one thumb (Movie) i see the fanart and the description on the left…I can’t see that.  Take a LooK

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/img2012111400247.jpg/

Also on ther views is the same…many of the information is missing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/individualviewofmovie2.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/individualviewofmovie.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/img2012111400244.jpg/

Any ideas?

Well the first pic is for a folder and backdrops and metadata don’t display for folders.  I think the sec pic is the same.

The reason that your coverart isn’t showing up is either because your aren’t generating the thumb correctly or you need to clear you media library.

From looking at your TG settings, you aren’t generating the “Extra moviesheet” which is what you should be creating your thumbs with using my coverbox templates.   You also don’t have your date format set correclty, which is why the date isn’t showing up in the metadata.