Problem in Gallery View

I am using firetix widesheet theme 2.1 and when I am in gallery view the thumbnail has the original image then the same thumbnail above again. Any ideas on how I fix this?

Check on the disk to make sure that the files are not duplicated

Also, you can try resetting the Hub so it will rebuilt the media library.

mwjaredchaos

Welcome to OUR forum…oops sorry WD’s forum…

I will assume that you have visited the List of themes post below

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/List-of-Themes/td-p/122426

Unfortunately these links and posts were posted along time ago in a far and distant galaxy [DISNEY!!! lol] , and are now pretty much DEFUNKT and OBSOLETE…

…Perhaps WD and our pioneering friend Tinwarble should consider removing this Post ?? :cry: So as not to confuse our new friends even further.   

Anyhow with all due respect to Firetix’s widesheet theme 2.1 (which seems to be unsupported at the moment), my advice would be to try a different theme. 

There are many different themes which are pretty much unsupported at the moment so please make your own mind up, which will no doubt be a long and arduous process. :flushed:

@architectonic,

Yes, I am in the works of updating that post (when I have time) and it will be replaced with a new shiney sticky.

Right now though, I’m waiting on things with themes to settle down so I know exaclty what I’m going to replace the sticky with.:wink:

As for firetix’s theme, it is not recommended to use his theme (nothing against firetix), because that theme is using a very old way of displaying moviesheets and is no longer supported.

@TW

Glad to hear that you intend to update the theme post when you get a spare mo, as this post (as it stands) can be rather misleading to poor newbies who don’t know which themes are current and supported, as our dear friend mwjaredchaos unfortunately found out…:cry:

Just hope you can do it sooner than later, but if not, maybe pulling the post would save others the heartache and frustration of trying to get something to work when it will not.

Even if you don’t  find the time maybe a simple edit of the post may help others. I don’t want to sound too pedantic but I recall being a newbie myself some 2-3 years ago and Geesus it’s hard work enough learning about something without reading out of date info. :cry:

BTW I wonder how Firetix is doing now? Probably on some other forum by now. :wink: