My wall mode layout

sk1dmark wrote:

Thanks, will give a go tonight.>  I’ve got a couple more tweaks I want to try anyway. Like adding a white line around each thumbnail to make then stand out a little> * * *

sk1dmark, I don’t want to be a mood killer here - especilly b/c I think this wall-mode looks great. But there are some major-bugs in this - not caused by your XML, but simply because it seems the HUB cannot handle this setup. I’ve been messing around with it for some time now, trying to fix it - no luck. I’m not saying it cannot be done - just that the Lord and apparently the WD HUB works in mysterious ways sometimes :) 

Before getting to fixated around all the little graphical details, I would advice you to try and get the basic working 100%. I’m saying this because it might not even be possible and you’d have to discard the whole thing, having spent hours and hours on it. (believe me, done this several times now :slight_smile:

I would be happy to help if possible and test stuff out - I would really like to see this setup working!!