Movie sheet help

Right now I am using extremix standard 3.0 the problem seems to hold with all themes of 3.0 I have tried jmods also it is the same. I am using the default template in thumbgen I tweeked it a bit and made iit very simple. all I have there is the coverbox to the left and the movie infor to the right with actors and such and a pic in the background file size under 200kb no video or audio stuff. Last night afterwards I did go in and generated athumbnail of the coverbox and what that did was pull the thumb into the movies across the bottom but also put it in the middle of the screen as a thumb and no movie info or what I would call the background that I am trying to achieve at all. It seems to only be pulling information of my movie.jpg and completely ignores my movie.iso_sheet.jpg. Before when that movie.jpg was basically a pic of the sheet I generated I had that as a thumb and I did have it in the background real nice. In List mode it was ok and that was what I checked before I went and did about 60 of them. with the only exeption the list went through the cover box on the left but it displayed the background including the movie info like I wanted but like I said I soon realized that the movie.jpg was a copy of that as so was the movie.iso_sheet.jpg they were the same pics. When I deleted the sheet.jpg there was no difference so it is soly pulling its information of that movie.jpg however I have it. I will try and take pics a bit later as I am anxious to get this taken care Ive had the thing a week and want to close it out I thought I had it but not so thanks for the reply. It is better for me to understand how it works than to follow files and names I read a couple posts and left out a dummyfile cause they said all that was is a backup files in case you hit the get info button. I do have media library on and I hardd boot everytime but I do not clear the library because I am seeing changes when I make them like when I generated a thumb from the movie.jpg last night