More theme help

still working on gallery wiev but thinking of how other wievs should look and then i came to think can poster images be showed at an angle? fx in list wiev where you have the list and then you have a big poster can this be in an angle

and the bonus ? can things be excluded from the home menu like i really dont need the sling player

hope you guys can help yet again 

Quick answer:

No  (there is a trick, but it only simulates an angle it doesn’t make the poster image angled)

And no

Thanks

I am running 3.05 and I dont have slink player {or live TV]

drizzt09 wrote:

I am running 3.05 and I dont have slink player {or live TV]

yeah you do :laughing:

load the mochi theme and it pops up.

ztrust asked:

and the bonus ? can things be excluded from the home menu like i really dont need the sling player

Tinwarble said NO

when the answer is yes, with a twist. Need to customize the theme to exclude it, but it can be done. He did ask if he could remove the feature, or turn the fetaure off. He asked if it could be “excluded from the home menu”.

Actually the “And no” was to the respose to the second thumbnail angle question, since it was asked twice.  Once about the poster in the Gallery view and once about in list view.

I didn’t really answer the question about removing main menu items.  My bad for not clarifiying.

Of course you can remove any item from the main menu by editing the “inc_rv_home_menu_node.xml”.