Mojo 1.12.01 (MS) - UPDATE 11-07-11

TW I tried this new version of your theme after using the previous version for a while. With this new version 1.10.02 (MS) in the Main Menu, on the Files Tab, the folder picture disappears after completing it’s animation leaving a blank Files Tab with only the Files text on it. All other Tab animations are working OK.

In the image folder all animation pictures are there.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thnx in advance for your answer.

My user interface them is the mojo 1.10.02(ms)

@Hondo,

Take a pic of your screen and post it.  I may know what’s going on, but I need to see what your moviesheet looks like.

@Medic,

Yes, apparently I have the number count wrong for the animation.  You can either open up the “inc_rv_home_menu_node.xml” and change the animation number for “Files” to “32” or you can download the entire xml from HERE and just replace the one in the theme folder.

I’ll have this corrected for the next update.

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq98/lse4/0ef92dae.jpg

That’s my picture of the theme

Ok, looks as though you may have overscan correction set in Thumbgen. You need to look in Option/Overscan Correction and make sure that you don’t have anything checked.

This is nice, thnx  kudos from Belgium:smiley:

Wish some on will make a noob start guide. this is so comfusing with 3 defrenft files to download. and no oen telling me were to use them. and in some files are testing folders? and what is MS and what is MSP. do we need to change backdrop name or not. the most comfusing tutorrial i ever seen. But many thanks for the hard work anyway. nothing working after 10 try.

Well, the reason that the tutorial is confusing to you is because your a Noob, and the tutorial was designed ONLY as a guide to use Thumbgen.  Not to be a guide from the point of not knowing how to install a theme.

With that said, the difference between MS and MSP is just in how the Gallery view is displayed, which can be seen in the pics on the first post.

As for the downloads, the first is the theme (Mojo 1.10.02 (MS) ) and goes in the “wd.tv/theme” folder on the HUB.  The second is the Moviesheets, which goes in the template folder of Thumbgen and is explained in the tutorial.  Those are the only 2 downloads that you need.

Also, you can not use the newest firmware 2.08.13, if you are then you need to rollback the firmware to 2.07.17, because this theme will not work correctly with the new firmware do to bugs in it.

Sorry Tinwarble. Im not here to attack your hard work.

And this post was a big help to me.

Yes Im a noob. so sorry for my post.

Im still looking for a good guid to WD TV HUB beginners.

Starting with what I need and a step by step.

I rolled the firmware back last night. but still werry nice that you remember to tell the noob it :slight_smile:

Thanks for you hard work Tinwarble. Will come back to your guid when i got the things up running.

I you know a total noob guid for haw to make moviesheets running on a hub. I will be thanksfull.

Respekt!!

Douink

Not a problem.  But if you are stuck, it’s probably best to just say that you are having a problem and that you need help.:wink:

I try to make myself available to anyone in need of help and trying to walk you through things as best as I can.

Not knowing the OS you are running on your PC it’s hard to tell you where to get started.  But if your running Windows 7, then the first thing that you will need to get your PC to show hidden files.

To do that, you will go to the Taskbar and click on the Start Orb, then click on Computer and new explorer window will pop up.  Near the top left of the explorer window you will see “Organize”, click on it, then click on “Folder and search options”.

A new window will pop up, and at the top you will see 3 tabs.  Click on the “View” tab and in the “Advanced settings” you should see a folder named “Hidden files and folders”, if it’s not already expanded, click on it and then you should see “Show hidden files, folders and drives”.  Select the bubble next to this, then click “Apply”, then “OK”.

Now that you have done this, you need to map the HUB as a network drive.  If you haven’t done this already, then follow the tutorial as how to map the HUB.  Once you have done this you should be able to click on the Start Orb, then Computer and see the HUB as a Network location.

If everything is good so far, then the next step is to put the theme on the HUB.  To do this, you will first have to download the theme, then unzip it to your PC.  I’m assuming you know how to unzip a .zip file.

After you have unzipped the file, then you access the HUB from your PC.  When you do, you will see a folder named “.wd_tv”, you’ll need to open that folder, then you should see another folder named “theme”.  Open this folder, then copy the entire theme folder (in this case “Mojo 1.10.02 (MS)” to the “theme” folder.

Once you have done that, then go to the HUB and press the “Setup” button on the remote, then select “Appearance”, then select “User Interface Themes”, then navigate to “Mojo 1.10.02 (MS)” and press “OK”.  When the next screen appears, select “Apply Theme”, then the next screen that should appear is the Main Menu with the Mojo look.

After that, then you should be able to follow the tutorial and generate all your moviesheets, xml’s and coverart.  If you get stuck though just let me know and I’ll see if I can get you back on track.

1 Like

Thx Man… Im with you to now… Alle don and your them working on my hub… it will now try to make a Moviesheet more… hope your here it its goes wrong… so big thx from me man… was just tired last night… and the things didden work out for me. I so thanksfull to you man… be right back

Everything in the thems are working but not the backwallpaper of the film… hare changet to all kind of wiev to. but the wallpaper / backdrop picture are not showen in the movie menu. cover, info from Imbd. folder.jpg are all working. dont know why the wallpaper are **bleep**ed up :slight_smile:

Will be back later tonight.

Thanks for being so helpfull

Do you know what to do with the background. The background want show up on the hub. Every thing els are working :wink:

Ok, for me to better determine what might be happening open one of your .xml files up with notepad, copy what’s in it and paste it here.

Also, do you have the HUB connect to the internet.  The moviesheets want display if your aren’t connected.

Sorry Tinwarble. I have given up installing the theme/moviesheet… Im to noob for your tutorial. But your doing a grate job. And your kindly helping me out. Im now trying to get help to a complete tutorial here on the community. A big total noob one.

But thanks for your help. I like your moviesheet a lot. And not so much the metallic look of the theme.

If you one day are making the dark look them im using on my wii. see link the first one he load  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al9YApEn-dk&feature=related with dark glass effek. I will never giveup and never remove you theme from my hub :slight_smile:

Sorry for being so noob. And thanks for being so helpful.  Marry Christmas soon :-) 

Dear Tinwarble,

I am new in this forum and currently trying to use your MSP theme. Thanks a lot for the great work. I really like it.

But unfortunatly I have a problem. The “covers” do not show up (neither on the left side nor on the bottom in the movie overview area). I only see the blank ones (film spoll etc.)

I have tried almost everything.

Files are named the way

movie.mkv

movie.jpg

movie.xml

movie_sheet.jpg

movie_cover.jpg

All done according to your pdf tutorial.

In the xml is written the following:

movie_sheet.jpg  when I have deleted the other part

OR

movie_sheet.jpg

movie.png  otherwise

I have tried the whole thing:

1. Unplug

2. Delete thumb folder

3. Media library turned on and cleared

I can only see the cover on the left side when I am in the INFO area for the movie.

Funnywise I do still have some movies arranged in the way I did it before using your theme and here it’s working.

Working means that I have no backdrop file code in the xml and so i have no background, but the cover picture is showing up both on the left side and at the bottom in the movie overview.

I am using latest firmware and Mojo 1.09.08 theme.

I would really appreciat your support.

Thanks,

bolle_la

If you are using the latest firmware (2.08.13), then that’s the problem.  There are bugs in the firmware that cause the UI not to fuction properly.

You’ll need to rollback to the 2.07.17 firmware for this and most other themes to fuction correctly.

See this HERE.

And… it’s working.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Looks even better then expected.

Great work.

I’m also new , I downloaded the mojo 1.10.02 I can see the movie info and covers but how i get the theme on my hub? Is it a seperate dl?