List of Themes

okay, i’ve been trying to fully understand this, i just downloaded the ‘sample moviesheets for buried, cairo time and alpha and omega’ – within those folders you have files:

alpha and omega.jpg

alpha and omega.mkv (<-- do i replace this with my actual movie, or do i keep this and rename my actual movie to like Alpha and omega1.mkv?)

alpha and omega.mkv_sheet.jpg

alpha and omega.mkv_sheet.mkv

alph and omega.xml

folder.jpg

and then i turn my media library on and to repeat all or whatever and this will cause the alpha and omega.mkv_sheet.jpg to fill my screen and when i press the play button it will attempt to play the dummy file, which wont play-- and then skip to my actual alpha and omega1.mkv and start to play it correct?

NEW HUB CORN 1.0  (OFICIAL RELEASE)

http://community.wdc.com/t5/Themes/THEME-HUB-CORN-V-1-0-official-release/td-p/134874

PLEASE, do not post questions here.  I’m trying to keep this post exclusively for a running list of Themes.  And as none of this are mine, I will not be able, nor am I going to answer any questions posted here.  If you have a question about a particular theme, please find the authors post about that theme and post your question there.

PLEASE, do not post UPDATES about your theme if you see your theme above.   If your theme is in the list above, and you have an UPDATE please PM me and let me know and I will update your themes info just as quickly as I can.

If you have a NEW Theme and wish to post it here, PLEASE make sure that you include screenshots.  How are users suppose to know if you have a theme they may want to use if they can’t see what they are about to install?  Also you should start a new thread for your theme for Q&A.

Or, you can PM me with the info and I will add it to this list so as to try to keep it at the Top.  If you modify someone elses theme, please make sure that you give credit to the original Author.

Anodized TW Trickle Mod.

Please see THIS post before using.

hi tw,

do you have the mochi theme (default) somewhere ? ;x

Yep, you can download it HERE.

1 Like

Firetix WideSheet Themes 

Firetix Widesheet Theme 2.0

So this theme, supports the new idea of Extremedigital(thanks to him) of using wide thumbnails.

Navigation in gallery view is much more improved and now you can set moviesheets as thumbnail for respective movies or use covertrickle sheets …

list view also supports moviesheets.

Note: See version 2.1 below

download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zqh1xxr26zslrpo

So here’s a video preview which include almost every views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDga7_Fhsz0

Screenshots:

poster view(rv_large_video_browse.xml)

I am personally using this background 

in rv_large_video_browse.xml

just change the line

to

to set this background permanently for this view.

wide thumbs test folder:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yaucy7lkyqqwek8

Thumbgen wide thumbs template:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2p7i0svrq143rk3

download it and just place it in thumbgen template folder…

and generate the thumbnails as you would for custom cover box…

of course you can use your own thumbnails…

i’m using the above so that it takes space on my screen

Firetix Widesheet Theme 2.1

Main changes:

The empty cover box, casing, has been replaced as follows:

if you want to change the colour to red/blue:

Blue: Red:

simply save one of the above in the theme folder i.e in  FIRETIX  WIDE SHEET 2.1\image\Gallery.

Save it as video_browse_gallery_thumbnail_f.png and re-apply the theme on the hub.

credit goes to : extremedigital, PychoTHC, Joeysmyth, tinwarble and others i’ve missed!

DeVicious Theme & Movie Sheets

UPDATED August 29th 2011

Vist original thread HERE for comments, questions, etc.

Based on some good advice I am updating the original post whenever there is a new version of the theme.

The last available download was V1.03 Today I am giving you version 1.6 inclusive the new movie sheet templates

demo folders for movie and TV, my custom category thumbnails including a blank one for your own category.

Here is the download (78MB) and the screenshots, unfortunately still in bad quality since shot with my iPhone

DOWNLOAD (from August 29th)

DeVicious 1.06 Extreme Mix Andodized Beta

DeVicious Thumbgen Templates 3.0

Demo Folders

Folder Icons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most Popular Changes & Bugfixes

Each main category comes with a custom background (by request)

added functionality for list views, preview view

all icons & graphics customized

optimized thumbnails for better performance (by request)

Gallery view in Library mode without irritating thumbnail overlay

Improved audio run layout and progress bar

Improved Video run layout and progress bar (inspired by Aeonish Hub theme)

Audi Pages now fully functional

and many many more…

Known Bugs & Errors

Audio Run Page is displaying the wrong symbol when playing the file (fix in next version)

3 Likes

Looking forward to the final release of this Joey, keep up the good work mate

shagratt71 wrote:

Looking forward to the final release of this Joey, keep up the good work mate

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.  USE THE AUTHORS THREAD TO POST YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THEIR WORK.  THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING THE LIST OF THEMES THAT ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.  THE AUTHORS DO NOT MONITOR THIS THREAD.

BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD YOU MAKE THE THREAD LONGER AND MORE DIFFICULT FOR OTHER USERS TO SEE WHAT THEMES ARE AVAILABLE.

THANK YOU.

TW

OK NO PROBLEM I’LL REMEMBER FOR NEXT TIME :smiley:

Hi,

Is it possible to download “WD Winter” and “WD Winter - Mochi” themes from the Net?

Thanks

Hi!
Where can I download the Legacy Theme?
Can you give me the link, please?

Thank you. 

DeCLinE wrote:

Hi!
Where can I download the Legacy Theme?
Can you give me the link, please?

Thank you. 

PLEASE READ THE POST 3 UP FROM YOURS.  IF YOU HAVE QUESTION ABOUT A THEME POST IT IN THE AUTHORS THREAD OR START A NEW THREAD.

Legacy Theme link is dead… can some re-up it.

can not download from http://www.megaupload.com/ here in Germany. Think you also?

Could you not try a Proxy site so that you are not in Germany :slight_smile:

i got it directly from the hub. Go to the theme select menu item on your hub. instead of the local disc choose internet.

AS POSTED ON FIRST POST:

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.  USE THE AUTHORS THREAD TO POST YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THEIR WORK OR START A NEW THREAD.  THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING THE LIST OF THEMES THAT ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.  THE AUTHORS DO NOT MONITOR THIS THREAD.

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH A THEME OR DOWNLOADING A THEME START A NEW THREAD WITH YOUR QUESTION!!!