JSA720 *WIP Update* 26/01/2013

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Discussions/THEMING-ISSUE-FOLDER-THUMBNAILS/m-p/535195#M17305

A basic explanation

1 Like

This is helpful thank you both

no probs :smiley:

worked on this during the week …

1. “List View” with “Linksheets” tidied up black overlay diffusion layer (too much gradient banding)  and thumbnail frame (which had gradient banding as well) …

2. Overlay of new “Options Dialog” design (needs to be moved ‘up’ by about 5 pixels … which will take an hour or more )

3. Info Screen “Overlays” all of it, but also has a “Linksheet” Underlayed through the info diffusion layer … which matches exactly to the “List View” Linksheet.

It’s tricky stuff  :wink:  … takes ages to get “right”  (took about 2 days … but still needs little tweaks and adjustments)

Don’t even ask about the Home Menu … i’m having nightmares about that :smileyvery-happy:

1 Like

Hi Joey keep on the good work :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks Plesk90 :smiley:

Discovered today, how to have a different  “Thumbnail Background Frame” in “Info View”  :smiley:

So, it’s a different background focused frame for Music and Movies.

I don’t think the code or graphics was there in older firmware… anyways works sweet on 3.05.10 :smiley:

Hi JoeySmyth,

I’m a big fan of your themes and i am very happy to read you are working on this new theme
Can you tell me how long it will take till this theme is ready?

1 Like

Yes, i do not want to sound like a dbag either but i ask myself the same question because you know YOUR THEME IS BEWTIFOOL.

if you didn’t want to sound like a dbag why did you spell “BEAUTIFUL”  … BEWTIFOOL ?

sounds more like a gibe to me.

1 Like

Yes i think you have a point JoeySmyth :wink:
But the people why are serious and interested in your theme like me cannot wait to use it.
Can you please tell me if there is any progress because my wdtv live hub needs a little JoeySmyth magic…!!

Looks awesome!  Can’t wait for the theme to be available.  Great work Joey!

Themes looks great can’t wait for it to be finished any idea when it will be available for d/l? :laughing:

Hi Joey what about the theme development status, can you release a beta version? 

Plesk90 wrote:

Hi Joey what about the theme development status, can you release a beta version? 

+1

For this theme does TG pull in the meta data and hard codes it into the image or do we still need xml’s or the inbuilt media library turned on?  I only because in one of your screen shots your have “view info, delete info” etc. and those options are usually seen in the My Media Library function built into the WDTV SMP

hi Joey, any news?

He sent me a message some days ago, he’s going to make a new theme usign linksheet! See the last two post in the AEonish Hub FR Revision 2 topic :smiley:

Hello, I’m new to this and LOVE your work, Congrats !

But, where can I download this, can’t seem to find a download link…

Thanks

This theme was incomplete and has become a dead project.

JoeySmith is going to develop a new theme, a remake of AEonish Hub that will use linksheet. 
Just wait :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you for the quick answer !