Improve JPG Quality?

Hi all. I have a WDTV Live (Gen 3). I got it recently and just the other day managed to install the MOJO theme and build some moviesheets.

I have a 73" TV that all this plays on. I find that the JPG’s produced by Thumbgen are not as clear as I wish they were. Since I am so new to all this, I am wondering if there are any parameters in any of the XML files that I could tweak to produce JPG images that are more crisp and clear?

Any chance there’s something I could do???

One more thing: Is there a good MOJO SMP cover template that doesn’t include the reflected image of the cover? I don’t like those reflected images.

Thanks … Rob 

Really, no one can shed any light on this thread for me? That seems unlikely…

I have seen that there are some parameters in the XML files regarding JPG quuality. They appear to be set to a value of 80. Would changing that setting to 100 help anything? Other ideas?

And what about the cover template without reflected images? No one knows of one?

01- A simple search would have given you the answer. The problem lies with how the machine handles jpeg/png qualities. Until WD does something that doesn’t modify it, you are stuck with how it looks.

02- You can always ask the author, though I doubt you will have an answer. Many themers left after the recent debacle and many stopped supporting/modifying their theme because of it.